Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Laura's Toes

Mat Twassel’s book “Laura’s Toes” contains more than a hundred pages of good erotic fiction.  The description and reviews of the book on the Lulu.com website are a bit misleading. Not all of the stories are flash fiction. Lengths range from flash to short stories.  The stories are entertaining and also good examples for aspiring writers. Mat’s writing approach ranges from realistic and touching to the sort of inspired silliness made famous by Jeremy Edwards.

About a third of the way through the book I told myself, “Yep, I got my money’s worth already.” My favorite story, however, was “Flow Gently, Sweet Afton” which appears late in the book. I could see that story vividly in my head.

Highly recommended.

Mat's website contains free samples of his writing but of course he saved his best stories for the book.

The buying link to the paperback version is near the bottom of Mat’s website and here is a direct link to the $3.75 ebook version.


- David Strykker

No comments:

Post a Comment